Who doesn’t like donuts? I came across this fancy mint and coral colored donut party and I just swooned over all the happy and crafty details of this yummy birthday idea. From the donut tower “cakes” to the foiled donut plates, I’m sure you’ll love this delicious idea.
P.S. Find more Donut Party Ideas Here!
Details and ideas we’re dreaming over and inspired by:
- DIY Jumbo donut fringe pinata (Click here to see the tutorial)
- Painted sprinkle donut balloons
- Cereal “mini donut” cups, “HAPPY” candy dishes & popcorn boxes with donut party circles
- Sprinkle donut plates and napkins + donut tin party favors
- Playful donut tower “cakes” with “Happy Birthday and “I Am Three” flag toppers
- Milk bottles with donut decals, mint striped straws & mini powdered donuts!
Source: Hostess with the Mostess