Maybe “Faith, trust, and a little pixie dust” is all you really need to make your little fairy’s birthday wishes come true and a Tinkerbell inspired party. You can start by creating a forest garden feel with a whimsical touch of flowers and butterflies with a color motif of sage/green with colorful pastel flowers as accents.
P.S. Find more Tinkerbell Party Ideas Here!
Details and ideas we’re dreaming over and inspired by:
- Green glitter Tinkerbell decorations
- Fairy wing and butterfly cookies on sticks
- Tulle wreaths featuring Tinkerbell silhouettes at the center
- Garden-inspired cake pops
- Thistle sweets atop wooden spools
- Shimmering light strands
- Wooden crates, dessert stands, and trays
- Garden backdrop and arrangements
- Rose sweets created with wrapped chocolates
Source: Kara’s Party Ideas